Christmas Eve Mario Kart

rev. Jim

Okay so it looks like the family will be having a bit of a Mario Kart tourney on Saturday (Christmas Eve) and would like to know if anyone here would also like to get in on the fun.

If so, post your MK Wii codes here and I'll post mine tonight.
Note this will be in the afternoon from about 12pm EDT to 3pm EDT...

Because many of us will be having Christmas Eve services at night, and it would be really bad if I didn't show up to mine! ;)

Last edited:
D'oh! I'll be unavailable on Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central. If I was at home, I'd gladly load up MKWii for a few races. :)

D'oh! I'll be unavailable on Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central. If I was at home, I'd gladly load up MKWii for a few races. :)

Well spread the word, it doesn't look like many people check this section too often based on the post dates...

Well even though it's quiet here, I will post my MK WII friend code, and if anyone posts theirs before the start tomorrow I will add them.

0474-0611-8459

My MKWii Friend code is 0430-8662-8886.

You can find other ToJ members' Wii codes and Wii game codes here.

My MKWii Friend code is 0430-8662-8886.

You can find other ToJ members' Wii codes and Wii game codes here.

I have added you Tek, perhaps we can play around New Years.
Also I posted in that thread though it looks like you and I are the only ones playing Mario Kart; if not, I can't seem to find an actual list of players anywhere.

I have added you Tek, perhaps we can play around New Years.
I don't play many online games on the Wii these days, so the best way to arrange a race or two is to contact me on Steam or instant messenger. (My IM IDs are in my forums profile.)

Also I posted in that thread though it looks like you and I are the only ones playing Mario Kart; if not, I can't seem to find an actual list of players anywhere.
This is the whole list of MKWii players. :( Not many ToJ members have a current interest in online Wii titles.

The last time I played any game online on the Wii, I played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom with Jabberwocky (and it was a blast!).

Back