checkin' in

Khalipso

hey all,

was gonna hop on for a few after dinner, but we have a storm coming in. so tonight is gonna be a book night for me! cya tomorrow evening everyone! :D

Khalipso

Tonight was a church night for me, but I'm home now and getting online mainly to get the patch installed so I don't have to wait tomorrow! :)

yeah when i finally got to sit down and play i realized there was a big patch... so tonight is out for me it seems. but watch out tomorrow night!!! i can stay up late!!! *if i don't zonk out lol

I didn't get on tonight either... was watching the Broncos. I'll be on tomorrow night, though, and hopefully up late unless I get looked upon with the eye of death.

Haven't been on much. Having problems with my desktop computer and I'm getting very frustrated and mad trying to fix it. (Frustration leads to anger, anger leads to throwing the computer out the window, throwing the computer out the window leads to boredom.)

Haven't been on much. Having problems with my desktop computer and I'm getting very frustrated and mad trying to fix it. (Frustration leads to anger, anger leads to throwing the computer out the window, throwing the computer out the window leads to boredom.)
Did you see my FB post? I send you a PM.

hey guys and gals,

please keep me in your prayers re: job. i got a voicemail today from a temp agency who is hiring for customer service game agents. i really REALLY want the job, but i also want to follow God's will in my life. please pray for God to open or close doors for me. i'll see you all in game! :D

Back