Casual Fun...

Thread starter #1

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Tonight 6 of us were able to get together for some Casual GamePlay! 6 is the Maximum Players Limit that you can queue up with. These guys were a force to be reckoned with! Good times! :D If anyone else has some Casual Screenshots or list of Friends they got to play with... post them here! :cool:

Thread starter #4

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
I think BrainStorm had his outfit recently shipped to him from Amazon... and maybe forgot to take it out of the Box before trying it on. :p That's thinking out of the Box for sure! This is Brain in his FINAL FORM!

@ BrickBro - It takes purity of Heart and Nerves of Steel to be able to train a Parrot to sit on your shoulder through and entire battle so I'm thinking that's pretty Knightly! :)

@ Good Ole Bill - And Bill You Do look quite dapper in that Handsome Hat! :cool: Maybe even a bit intimidating! :eek: ;)

Last edited:
Take a look at my Scout there! I've moved beyond Double-Jumping being physically possible to straight up mid-air hovering. Yo, I'm floatin' hear!

Also: It's rare for me to have a double digit score in that game! #PermaNewbie

Thread starter #6

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
LOL! Crater that's amazing! Now when you go swimming in the Summer you don't need those arm floaties any more! You've got your own built in flotation device! :p:cool:;)