Called To The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhematom

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Galacti
We now have the Republic Guild for SWTOR created and recruiting is under way on the Vrook Lamar server. To apply, you must be a member of Tribe of Judah, and post your character name(s) in this forum.

I am also looking for reliable people to help as guild officers. If you feel you qualify, please contact me via private message and tell me a little about yourself and why you would like to be a guild officer.

I am planning to build a nice guild web site and will be working on that in the coming weeks. I will post more information about the site as it becomes available.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions about the guild. It is a pleasure to serve this gaming community.

Blessings,
RhemaTom

Last edited:
hmm the website I mentioned in the other thread is still available for your use, so if you need it, let me know.

What site? Where? My understanding is that it must be located on the ToJ servers.

EDIT: Also, just FYI, I am a web software developer and was planning on using my skills to create a site with many advanced features.

Last edited:
Of course, any and all help is much appreciated. Keep making suggestions. :)

<-- Magyn, would love an invite

When you login next time, look for Baric of Dylon. I have added you to my friends list and will look for you when I am online. Monday night might be a little slow though. But we will get you invited. I promise. :)

I am also able to invite you. Look for Zangetsu if you are on.
I am usually on at night... mostly between 9pm-12am PST

hmm the website I mentioned in the other thread is still available for your use, so if you need it, let me know.

What site? Where? My understanding is that it must be located on the ToJ servers.
While chapter and guild sites are not strictly required to be hosted on ToJ web space, it is strongly preferred. And given that we pay $20 a month for web hosting anyway, we might as well make the most use of it that we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back