Bugs in Warcraft Patch

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Apparently there are a lot of bugs that were implemented in the latest Warcraft patch. Blizzard just released a new one to semi cope with what was going on and I guess plan to release 1.4 to entirely address everything 'soon'. The temporary patch, 1.3b, apparently has some bugs in it too. I'm not sure why so many errors have been showing up lately - nevertheless they are many of them.

Maybe some of you can post about what's going on - I don't know all that much about it.

Don't know much about why they had so many problems...I just know that in the addition to the Orc bonus campaign that all my dudes attack super-slow...really frustrating >_<

The lazy response is up there too.  I try having some units follow my hero and they just sit there.  Casting spells is really slow, and sometimes I can't even buy items from shops.  Almost everything you do requires extra attention just to make sure it's done.  Not only that, but the game seems to create a lag - it reallys slows my comp down for some reason :S

Back