bots

I believe certain admins can, but if bots are on a server steam/tf2 views it as having cheats enabled and no stats/achievements will be able to be unlocked as they are playing.

Bots in TF2 seems kind of silly to me, and difficult to program right. Have you actually played against a TF2? Are they any good? And where can you get them? Tried googling, all I got back were really old posts on forums, speculating on whether or not TF2 will get bots or not.

I've wondered if bots would help start games on empty servers as I still haven't used the toj server :( . A single player mode with a bot would also help me learn maps I don't know. However bots are always dumb as bricks and giving them crazy, unfun, aim and reflexes is the only way to provide any challenge from them. That and with the gameplay nature of TF2 I'd rather live without them.

Last edited:
I saw you on last night, right Gerbil? And gg to all those who were there last night, I got in at 1am 'n saw a bunch of ToJers throwing down on the server. :)

Back