Bored tonite(not in game yet)

chasingenoch

So I just thought I would tell a little about my self tonight as I'm bored from reading TOR forums(crazy over there) and I haven't got a chance to play yet.

So I did sign up for beta like a year ago and never got into any wave of that, for which I'm actually grateful as everything will be fresh for me. I played alot of mmos the last 5 years, ranging from WOW,War,AoC,Rift,CoH,etc etc. I just love being connected to a fantasy setting with other people in real time. I've recently been playing Skyrim and boy it's been a real treat! I love it bugs and all! But I got married and I notice some guys in my house with my wife in Whiterun(she's prolly cheating on me)HAHA

Also in bigger and better news I bought a gtx 560 ti tonight,it will be replacing my gtx 285 which runs super hot. Should arrive in like 3 days,super stoked on that.

And last but not least my Rl name is Jeff I'm married,35 years old and will prolly be playing a female character bounty hunter in game cuz thats how I roll, hehe.

Anyways if any of your are not playing tonight and are unfortunate enough to read my nights life story I'll pray for you..lol

Take care folks
:)

Hi Jeff, nice to meet ya. 560ti should run the game like a champ! Make sure to force AA x8 in the .ini file to make the game really look pretty.

Join us in Mumble and get to know some peeps!

Yea im not in game yet, but I plan to be in mumble tonight too... its a neat set up. Come join us in Mumble, get to know the gang...

I would like to join in on mumble but my old headphones cable shorted out. My wife bought me some razor orcas and a mic to go with it,those should be coming in the next few days but I wont be able to use it until we open our presents on the 24th.

No I didnt, think I missed it by a hair(part of the decemberist group,if you been on the forums lol)anyways should be in tomorrow.

Back