Bible Study 4/19/04

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Hey guys the next Bible study is going to be tomarrow at 11:15 EST and 10:15 CST.

The Topic is going to be a continual from last week on Spiritual friendship. What do we do to be a good friend?

I am planning on doing this on the teamspeak server is tek has it up please go here to get the latest version so you can hear.

Also spread the word last week we had a great turn out lets try to make it bigger this week, invite a friend everyone

(no exo i dont count for you but you do count for me
tounge.gif
)

Ok Guys discuss away!

here for team speak information.

Right now i am not 100% sure if the server will be up. so i am in contact with Tek7 the runner of it.

If for somereason the server will not be up... have no fear. we will still be here.

We will just do it like we did last week. All text.

I'll have an erie presence there as well, my mic is busted too.

ok me and exo were testing expresso jumped in.

The way you will want to connect is go to quick connect put in the tek7.game-server.cc (not sure if that is 100% right or not) and press connect.

if youw ant you can use a username (preferrably the one you use on wc3)

Guys not so good news. No teamspeak

Meet in game please. as planned. me and exo were having a real hard time getting it configged and it refused to work for me. i will be speaking to tek to see if it is on my end or server. see you guys all at 11:15 op cga

darn i dont have wc3 installed on new pc... thats no good. If only tek could use his neat-o b.net server monitor thing lol

wow.gif
i wonder how fast i could download and get a bot running...

*runs downstairs to get old bot on LAN so i can use it*

and btw if u could stay in op cga, dont go into the clan toj channel cause bot cant go there....

we are staying in Op Cga so if you have starcraft that takes like 3 mins tops to install ^_^

also we will not be starting till around 11:15 EST

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 19 2004,6:56)]i will be speaking to tek to see if it is on my end or server.
The problem was probably server-side. I've been having Internet problems all this month, so I'm going to be closing the TeamSpeak server to the public. My FTP server is already private, so at least I don't have to change that. -_-

Back