Best night for gaming?

What is the best night for a TF2 gamenight for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
This poll is setup to check people's availability for gamenight's and server invasions.

Are we talking specifically about a night (i.e. after 6 p.m. Central) or just a game event?

Because Saturday afternoons and Sunday evenings are good times for gaming, but nights on either of those days aren't ideal.

Until December, my schedule is gonna be pretty packed. I have a twice-a-week night class and a lot of projects coming up due shortly. I usually reserve Sunday nights for homework or the occasional visit to my family, and Fridays are set aside for RL socialization. Saturdays are usually my gaming night of choice.

Seems like the weekends are best for people, with Saturday being a clear winner. Saturdays aren't always good for me (the next two Saturdays are no good, for example) but lately, I've been settling into playing for at least a 1/2hr to an hour before I hit the sack at night during the week, between 11pm EST to 12am EST, so if any of you are around at those times, I'll catch you then.

Otherwise, should we schedule something for a Saturday night in the near future when everybody else but me can make it?

Back