Battlefield 3

Puddleyc

As many of you know, Battlefield 3 is coming out next month. The beta launches on October 29th. What you may not know is that I have been given the great honor of leading ToJ's BF3 chapter. My first order of business I need help with is getting a list of everyone who plans to play and then compiling a master list. I look forward to playing with everyone!

So far I have:
Puddleyc
CajunGeek
Keerosene(Keero)
Dan12R
Brianjacko(MostlyHarmless)
Ewoksrule
Xiontawa
Sarugon
Shadetaker
TheRedView(on XBL I do believe, so if you have it, add him!)
Blackbeardrs
OmegaAmen

As far as allies from PMC clan go, I have:
Peregrinef
Qwertychase
MrHero
ClikClik
gold774258
MrLannom
Darksyde86
TracktheReindeer

Puddleyc

Last edited:
I'll be in the PC beta. That'll determine if I end up getting this on PC or 360. If you want to add me to Origin, I'm Dan12R on that.

ID is Keerosene. Enjoying it so far, but it feels a bit like Medal of Honor + Bad Company 2. Don't know why.

Hey Keero, yeah to a degree I agree. I just think it's that map. Not a good beta mad choice if you ask me. But hey I'll add you on origin and we can play sometime!

Man, the thought of a new Battlefield release is exciting, I've had many good times with prior games and looking forward to many more with this one.

Steam and Origin: Shadetaker

Awesome shade! The beta is live now, so if you want to go ahead and try the new one out, we would love to have ya!

ID is BrianJacko

I can't help but say that I really disliked the game a lot. Nothing but another military shooting clone. If you want to change my mind, maybe contact me for a game.

ID is BrianJacko

I can't help but say that I really disliked the game a lot. Nothing but another military shooting clone. If you want to change my mind, maybe contact me for a game.

I will not try to change your opinion Mostly_Harmless, in a sense all games of one Genre parallel the other, plus everyone has the right to voice thier opinion. I have played little since my Daughter is in the Hospital but what I have seen from the Beta has Impressive aspects, I have played the entire Battlefield Series and to date BF 3 is the Best by far (within the series), Graphics aside. The Maps are Innovative in Design which allows the Fighting multiple Avenues of Attack which in Turn makes Defense a hard Task, keep in mind that the 2 maps in the Beta are the ones that EA/DICE thought to be less popular, I really cannot wait until Release day, get patched with all the new fixes and see the game in its glory, and see the larger maps :cool:

Origin: Blackbeardrs

After playing for a few days now the only Negative thoughts I have on BF 3 are these:
1. Currently there is no option to turn off the Foul Language(they got the Military way of saying things right). There should always be a option for this I feel.

2. At the moment there does not seem to be any spawn protection, which has led to Base Rapre occasionally by certain players(a pet pieve of mine).

Back