Baby coming in November (God willing), time to buckle down and clean

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
My attendance at TF2sday events may be spotty (or nil) until November because my wife and I are scrambling to get the house ready to bring home a new baby. I have to vacate my office (which is rather full with stacks of boxes, a desk I rarely ever use, a futon, a file cabinet, a bookshelf, and other odds and ends) as the baby will be taking over that room. (Typing that list out made me realize I have no idea where I'm going to fit all that stuff.)

My wife and I want everything ready one month prior to the due date (November 10), so we're scrambling to get the house clean and ready.

So if you don't see me on Tuesday nights, that's why!

And once the baby is born, I hope to get back to some good ol' PC gaming. :D

My attendance at TF2sday events may be spotty (or nil) until November because my wife and I are scrambling to get the house ready to bring home a new baby.

Well alright but you better get the baby a good hat then it's almost like you are playing TF2.

I have to vacate my office (which is rather full with stacks of boxes, a desk I rarely ever use, a futon, a file cabinet, a bookshelf, and other odds and ends) as the baby will be taking over that room. (Typing that list out made me realize I have no idea where I'm going to fit all that stuff.)

Just say you are starting her training for a secretarial career early on. There is nothing in this world an excuse can't be found for just ask our government.

And once the baby is born, I hope to get back to some good ol' PC gaming. :D
OH NOES TEK! Those are the famous last words of expectant parents before you never see them again O.O. It's almost like you value your family more than the premiere hat simulator of our time. Kids values these days, the end times man, the end times.

I still expect your occasional forum drive by with blitzkrieg of posts. Especially on the princesses and what hats you've bought them.

Oh yeah: While I am here I still need that donation link for Toj for the TF2 MOTD. You should also probably ask our web guy (Er who was it? Can't remember names XD) if he can add a link on our web page too. Just sayin' .

Last edited:
Tek I know I don't play this game, but pretty please can you read your PM's and holler back at me.........I would say with sugar on top, but I'll leave the kisses for Ember to give you. I will send hugs though.

Blessings and Hugs,

Back