Avoid Bartender4 atm.

Jethiel

I've had a pretty frustrating time over the last couple of days trying to figure out certain things that were buggy. Thanks to Adam and Jeff (Zyphon - or something like that; RL friend that has now come to join TF with his priest and a 80 DK transfer) I was finally able to track it back to bartender4. I guess since the last patch on Oct 27, 2010 there has been a lot of people running into problems with this addon. Just avoid it altogether.

Here is the link to their page - check out the complaints in the feedback section on the bottom of the page for insight into all the bugs:

Bartender description and feedback

Yeah, I've made the switch to Dominos too (thanks Jeff!). Works great but I haven't quite figured out scaling the bars a little smaller so they fit more efficiently on my Spartan ui

It looks like Macaroon! is alive again as well. Haven't tried the 4.0 version yet, but I plan to around Cat launch. The author appears to have gotten some help working on it, so updates and fixes could be more frequent than in the past.

Haven't had any problems with Bartender yet, though the last two months of being Mr Mom after work has had a big affect on my playtime.

I have used Macaroon! for a long time now, but I am having a problem with it where my bars disappear each time I log on. I can pull them up from the main menu, but it can be a pain. Let me know anyone finds a way around this.

-KobraBubbles (Steve)

I have used Macaroon! for a long time now, but I am having a problem with it where my bars disappear each time I log on. I can pull them up from the main menu, but it can be a pain. Let me know anyone finds a way around this.

-KobraBubbles (Steve)

Do you have any of the old versions of the supplemental Macaroon addons installed? Make sure you only have 40000.x versions of anything Macaroon ;)

ahh the man, the myth, the legend himself...gotta say I love Macaroon! Steve, I completely deleted the folders and then reinstalled this last upgrade worked like a charm for me.

Back