Arena Season 9

JattTheRogue

So Arena Season 9 is supposed to start tomorrow. That means you can also start buying new PVP gear with honor and playing rated battlegrounds. I thought I'd start up this thread to see if anyone's interested in starting an arena and/or rated BG team that can PVP fairly regularly, like at least once a week for a couple hours. I'm up for both: I want some of those titles from rated BGs, and I also started playing some arena last season and really enjoyed it, so I'd like to do more of that as well. I figured anyone interested just list what we want to do and when we'd be able to do it and see if we can get something going from there.

I'm up for Arena 2s, 3s and 5s and rated BGs. I'm off work Tuesdays and Wednesdays and can play for long periods of time after midnight on pretty much any other night (I work from 3 to midnight. Weird schedule, I know).

I am hoping to be joining the working stiffs out there and my job is regular banker hours which would preclude my current afterhour play past 11:00 p.m. I am definitely wanting to do some rated BGs and would be open to doing rated bgs on weekends.

Once i finally get one of my toons to 85 I will up for both BG's and getting some arena teams together, unfortunately all this "having a life outside of WoW" keeps getting in the way

Back