• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw it last saturday, and i really liked my fiance even like it as much as i did and thats saying something

I always had a hard time getting into a Ghost Recon game. I do not know why... it is just difficult...

well i was the same way tj. but with the cover system and the way you can manage the troops the game is really fun. as fun as rainbow six: vegas. so if you like vegas you will prob like graw 2. only thing is with me the trigger take some time to get used to .

Ya, i must say... it was an excellent movie. I felt that they added alot of innapropriate stuff, although given it's rated for Blood and Gore what can you expect? All in All, aside from the nudity, this must be one of my favorite movies.

I will NOT be able to attend that night, as much as I was looking forward to getting smoked by you all.

However, I did make it to a rank 3 in Team Slayer, so I don't royally stink any more. Once I figured out how to melee, things were much easier.

Im sorry

I wold love to join you all Ive been playing halo since it came out and then 2 like it but ive never broken down and bought an X box how sad is that

I just ordered Halo 2, but right now I'm using my brother's account and the family tv, so when I can play is sketchy. I'll look into getting my own account. But I am interested in joining.

I have never played Halo before though...

^ haha yep i dont like her i love her. anyway i ment to say was she loved the movie as much as me. she said she wanted to go and watch it again

Sunday Nights work best for me, and I see it's a popular night. During the week also is good, But i see alot of people available on Fri/Sat. Unfortunatly i work on those nights. Oh well, Maybe i'll catch some of you all on Sunday Nights.

I saw the History Channel special on it, and was pretty stoked to go see last night (march 18) I did enjoy it for the action. I never seen a movie shot in that sepia tone/ dramatic way before. It was nice to see that.

all in all it was good, My opinion not great, but good for action. But i can;t give a 5 star for a movie based on action alone, I have to be emotionally moved.

The movie Braveheart did it for me. that might be one of my all time fav's.

I'm looking to buy either R6V or GRAW 2 soon. If You all can help me decide, I'm still looking forward to playing some games with you all, I don't think I have played w/ anyone here yet.

I haven't played R6V, but GRAW2 is pretty cool. They have made some improvements from what I have read over the first GRAW. While I haven't gotten very far into the game, commanding your team is very easy. They call out targets with precision, i.e.,"Hostile behind the blue car", is one I heard although I couldn't tell what color the cars were due to the lighting, but at least they were on top of it. Using the UAV drone is pretty cool too. Great for scouting ahead to see what is in store.

I'm looking to buy either R6V or GRAW 2 soon. If You all can help me decide, I'm still looking forward to playing some games with you all, I don't think I have played w/ anyone here yet.

just go on marketplace and DL the demos for both games. there is no better opinion than your own

Gamertag: ishylynn
ToJ Username: ishy
Systems: 360
List of Games:

- Halo 2
- Gears of War
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Viva Pinata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back