Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirThom

Welcome to the Xbox Live Chapter forums.

Here, things will be placed such as game times, supported games and more.

Here are the games that we currently support:

Counter-Strike
Crimson Skies
MechAssault
Midtown Madness 3
Rainbow Six 3
Unreal Championship

If you have a game that is not on that list that is Xbox Live compatible, let us know, and we just might add that sub-chapter.

Once we get, say, 4 members in a sub chapter, we will start setting up the games!

~Tom

I'm thinking that I jumped the gun in created a sub-category for the XBox Live chapter. ^_^;; I might go ahead and delete the CS XBox sub-chapter forum and just have a XBox Chapter Forum (singular) for now.

Tolkien - When you read this, send an e-mail to tek7 AT toj DOT cc to let me know how you want the forums set up for now.

I agree, one main forum to start with would be good. As people start joining, we can add the sub-forums.

I also still think a Halo chapter would be cool. It can't be played on Live, but it can be played online with the Gamespy Tunnel software or the Xbox Connect software.

Of course we'll work on getting members, and then chapters can be added as the need arises.
smile.gif

Okay, everything's cleaned up.
smile.gif

When you decide you need forums for specific sub-chapters, contact Hawk at forums AT cgalliance DOT org with your request. Be sure to include the exact title and description you'd like to use for each forum.

Gamertag: Tolkien

Live games as of 3/19/04:

Counterstrike
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix
ESPN NHL Hockey
Phantasy Star Online
Rainbow Six 3
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Tetris Worlds

...and I also have Halo and am set up to play online through Gamespy Tunnel.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (holycrusader @ Jan. 07 2004,4:56)]hey if ya would like a recruiter i'd help
If you'd like to volunteer to recruit for the XBox Live Chapter, first talk to Tolkien and, if he needs and wants a chapter recruiter, have him e-mail Rizz at membership AT toj DOT cc with the handle you used when joining ToJ and your e-mail address.

The same goes for all members wishing to volunteer for chapter helper positions (e.g. news reporter, web developer, recruiter): get in touch with the chapter leader then have the chapter leader forward your information to Rizz.

Thanks for the invite. Sorry I didn't join, but I was on my lunch break and wasn't on for very long.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch you online later.

Actually, you are added to the sub chapters..just not the "main" chapter.

Not sure why that is...

But dont worry, youre in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back