Application and Introduction

Ok. Look for Ezrat (50 commando) or Jume (new smuggler)
Awesome! I have you added to the friend's list of my main, Alerron. I'm on the Empire side a lot lately, working to level up my BH and Jugg. You can message me on Steam or Xfire (if you use those) at usafa82.

Are you guys more active imp side? I don't mind I still have several classes i want to play on either side.

I moved the Jume name over to sith side (agent). Caedra is pub smuggler and also rolled a SW named An'Jova. I'll catch up some time over the weekend, might not be on tomorrow till later.

Are you guys more active imp side? I don't mind I still have several classes i want to play on either side.

I moved the Jume name over to sith side (agent). Caedra is pub smuggler and also rolled a SW named An'Jova. I'll catch up some time over the weekend, might not be on tomorrow till later.
I think we're half and half right now. I'm only on the Republic side to do "admin" stuff, like getting new folks invited into the guild, and for Gree and Bounty events. Otherwise, I've been working to level my BH and SW on the Empire side.

Yesterday I maxed out my Juggernaught on Makeb so I have 4 55s (2 imp 2 pub). I have been focusing on my imps this week, but I still have two pubs to grind so I am bouncing from one to the other.

Invite

Hi. My name is Craig and my in game toon is named Stridor. I played SWTOR at release and have been away for a hiatus for a few months and decided to get back into the game. I googled christian guilds and came across Called To The Light. Can I get an invite? I will be looking for you guys in game next time I am on. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hi. My name is Craig and my in game toon is named Stridor. I played SWTOR at release and have been away for a hiatus for a few months and decided to get back into the game. I googled christian guilds and came across Called To The Light. Can I get an invite? I will be looking for you guys in game next time I am on. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome to CttL! Is your toon on Bergern Colony? If so, Aleron or I will get you invited next time we see you.

Hi Craig and welcome to the CGA forums. I see you joined ToJ already so we'll get you an invite as soon as we can. If Kahiel hasn't already gotten you the invite, I'll try to catch you online. Welcome!

Hey guys,

My name's Tim I joined ToJ (Redeemed) back during the WAR days. I recently started up SW within the last month or so playing on Bastion with my friend. I have more free time than he does and generally don't enjoy pvp servers, so I'm hoping to join up with you guys. I mostly play Imperial all my toons are pretty low level, currently 25 being the highest. I have two Imperials one being Slin the other Tal'sian.

Hi Tim! We'd love to have you join us. We're on Begeren Colony. Our Imp chapter is Bearers of the Light. Let us know when you transfer or if you make a new toon.

My original toons were on the server that merged into Bastion. I got tired of griefers coming along 10 or more levels above me and ganking me, so I stopped playing on that server. Our original ToJ guild was on the server that merged into Bastion and it died within three months or so. I and some others had bailed before that and made new toons on Harbinger. I transferred my 50 off Harbinger and brought him to Begeren Colony. My original toons on Bastion are all under 40, so I left them there.

Awesome I'll keep an eye out for you or someone in the guild. Already transferred my powertech and I gotta say, I'm enjoying the freedom of leveling without looking over my shoulder lol.

Hello,

I've been playing SWTOR for about a week and am quite enjoying it. I'm only level 10 & 13, trooper and jedi knight respectively; I don't know if I'm qualified to join the guild. I would love to have some company, especially with fellow believers since I'm playing solo at the moment. My in game names are (is that what a toon is?) imber and Misertus and on ToJ it's imber as well.
I live in the U.K but I do play on the Begeren Colony since that's where you guys are, and there is almost no latency.

Hello,

I've been playing SWTOR for about a week and am quite enjoying it. I'm only level 10 & 13, trooper and jedi knight respectively; I don't know if I'm qualified to join the guild. I would love to have some company, especially with fellow believers since I'm playing solo at the moment. My in game names are (is that what a toon is?) imber and Misertus and on ToJ it's imber as well.
I live in the U.K but I do play on the Begeren Colony since that's where you guys are, and there is almost no latency.
Hello and welcome! As a ToJ member, you're definitely qualified to join the guild! A toon is a character and I'll keep an eye out for yours. What times are you usually on?

My father was in the U.S. Air Force and stationed near Ipswich. I spent a few years there as a child. I also spent some time as an adult near RAF Lakenheath.

Looking forward to meeting you online!

Hello,

Another Tom? It's going to get confusing around here. ;)

Welcome to the guild. See you on line.

Hi, my name is Tom. I'm in the tribe of judah for the wow guild but i havent played on that server in what seems like forever. I dont think inactivity boots ya lol. I'm kind of bouncing around games and looking for a christian guild to play swtor on for a little bit. The one that i "currently" play on is kind of inactive. I'd like to join if y'all need another something. haha. Not sure what I want to play yet.

I suffer from acute gamehopperitis aka VGADHD. So much to play so little time. Looking forward to ESO too :D

Hi, my name is Tom. I'm in the tribe of judah for the wow guild but i havent played on that server in what seems like forever. I dont think inactivity boots ya lol. I'm kind of bouncing around games and looking for a christian guild to play swtor on for a little bit. The one that i "currently" play on is kind of inactive. I'd like to join if y'all need another something. haha. Not sure what I want to play yet.

I suffer from acute gamehopperitis aka VGADHD. So much to play so little time. Looking forward to ESO too :D

What does that make, four Toms now? Anyhow the guild isn't real active right now. We go through cycles and up till a few days ago we have been low on activity (it may improve with Christmas vacations).

Anyhow, you can always join us on TeamSpeak. Aleron is on there often and RhemaTom and myself pop in from time to time.

Hi Tom! Like Tom (Kahiel) says, we're going through some inactivity right now. We had four online last night on the Republic side which is better than the one or two I usually see. I've been mostly on the Empire side working on my Juggernaught. Look for Tom (Kahiel) or I online to get an invite (my toon names are in my signature), or post your name(s) here when you create your character(s).

Does the Guild on Bastion still exist. Is so and nobody is active can I get guildmaster? I am back from inactive from a year ago and find I'm not in guild anymore because of all the moving I suppose.

Abimilech Lvl 23 Guardian (among others)

Does the Guild on Bastion still exist. Is so and nobody is active can I get guildmaster? I am back from inactive from a year ago and find I'm not in guild anymore because of all the moving I suppose.

Abimilech Lvl 23 Guardian (among others)
It technically exists but is inactive. Grimbeorn is the current guild leader. You could try sending him a PM.

Another option is to transfer to Begeren Colony. It's an RP-PvE server but there's plenty on certain planets who flag themselves for PvP. I quit playing on Bastion due to gankers.

Back