Anyone planning to be on this evening?

direpath

Wife is going out with the girls for her continued birthday week plans so I will have some time to geek out. Anyone planning on being on tonight? I should be working on my Agent. I'm being drawn to my Guardian, but I have yet to finish an imperial character's personal story. What side is everyone planning to be on tonight? I might pick the Guardian if it looks like more folks are Pub side.

Saw a few folks on. I am plugging through DK on the Operative. So far so good. I tried to knock off a few masteries on space missions on An'zaji. That was kind of fun. Some are not easy.

I've been spending evenings at the church getting ready for inspections and hopefully the weekend. I hope to get on this evening, Lord willing.

Inspection went well. We don't have our occupancy permit, but they are letting us use the sanctuary Sunday.

Nice. My wife put on an extremely successful fundraiser/chili & pie bakeoff yesterday at our church. I played my hand at making a pulled beef chili (not a cook at all) and it was remarkably well received, unfortunately resulting in none for my lunch...but I am really excited that I made a good chili.

Thanks for the good news on the ongoing challenges at your church. It's pretty awesome to read along the story in the other forum and see how God provides for us.

Back