Anyone getting Starhawk?

silentprocess

I am a Christian and want some Christian friends to game with... It's hard to find good Christian friends to game with, let alone a Christian clan for a particular game.

Starhawk's coming out 5/8 and I participated in the Beta and pre-ordered it. I would like to see if there are any Christians who will be playing this game.

I'm in a small clan now, but after some exposure to them I'm finding out I don't fit in their discussions. (Joined in Beta).

I'm willing to start a Christian Clan that will provide a fun, friendly gaming experience, where we can edify each other and hopefully get to know each other as people and support each other.

Course you'll get people in matches that curse like a sailor or have derogatory comments but that's what the mute option is there for .

If your interested let me know, I'll try to monitor this post... Or just friend me and put a note in the invitation so I know what the invitation is for.

PSN: silentprocess

I also put up a forum for the clan, it's simple but effective. Clan name isn't set in stone either.

Back