another request from ccgr

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Please pray for our other members from other forums...thank you .
Blessings,"Angel"

Fingolfin writes

Okay, our family had a lot to be praying for. First off, there are 9 of us (Dad, Mom, My older sister 17, me, 5 little ones) in a three bedroom house. Also my dad got laid off his job. That wasn't such a big deal cuz he hasn't liked his job a lot and has thought about switching carrers (he works for Intel, he would like to be a teacher) so if you could pray for God's direction in what to do, If we move of add-on, what job my dad takes, etc. Also, last year in November, my lil bro Christoper was born. He had a stroke 2 days later. He was okay, but the blood-clot that had formed on his brian (that was a result of the stroke) has left some slight devolpment issuse. He has a condition called Hemiperisis (spelling) which means a weakness in his left side. He is in theripy twice a week. Just recently a doctor thought he probably had a weakness in his left hand, and both his legs, and said we should do theripy 3 times a week. This means a lot of baby-sitting and work for me, and a lot of stress on my parents. So if you could pray for us. God is really working in our lives. I just need the strength to get through...

Back