Announcing ToJ Chainworld!

TDWfan

So!

Chainworld is a way to play minecraft where when you die, you pass the world on to someone else. This world is a bit abnormal: There's no natural health regen (potions and golden apples are allowed), there's a lot more dungeons, and some ores and stones spawn in different varieties than normal. Only one life per customer!

Also, since we are bit of a small group, a person who has died may be able to play again, but you can't pass the world back to your direct ancestor (i.e, it can't go TDW--->Lost_Shepherd--->TDW. Have at least two people in between your turn, i.e, TDW--->LS--->Bl---->dchsknight--->CowRocket---TDW)

When you start, make sure you think about who you're going to pass your world onto. Also, I suppose you can pass the world off to a family member or friend if they want to play after you die, but try to keep it going through ToJ as well!

I have already finished my turn (sadly I didn't last long), so I'm going to pass it off to someone (At the moment I'm thinking LS). Happy Chainworlding!

The nice thing about this is you can take your time. I didn't, and I sadly died. You don't have to take your entire turn in one day, if you do play.

Oh, are we building "together" or separate? Should I stay within a short distance of spawn?
Whatever you'd like! I started a house close to spawn, but died while caving. (I put my stuff in a chest before I died, and I also left some misc. signs around. :p)

Im thinking I am going to be passing this off to Lost, but haven't heard from him in a while, so not sure if anyone else wants it first? ;)

(Oh, I did already die once, but it happened as soon as I logged in, so Im not counting that...)

Im thinking I am going to be passing this off to Lost, but haven't heard from him in a while, so not sure if anyone else wants it first? ;)

(Oh, I did already die once, but it happened as soon as I logged in, so Im not counting that...)

Yeah, I'm not sure where Lost is. (I died within 60 seconds too, so it's fine. :p)

I messaged you the link.

I died by taking advantage of something I do everyday.. Falling.. Im used to just running down hills, and regening. Kept forgetting that doesnt happen here.. :)

Did you find the "house," or other things I left behind?

I spawned in the house.. I put the file in my "saves" folder/ I thought thats what was supposed to happen... Heres goes nothing.

ugh.. having Java issues now.. i can only play for about 20 seconds b4 it runs out of memory. :(

Last edited:
well.... after the update I spawn in a wall, couldn't get out in time and died.

Who's next and how do i get the game to you?

Back