Animal Crossing: City Folk

Wh1te Out

As big fans of AC:WW for the DS, we decided to give City Folk a try. It's been ages since we played, though, so this is new enough to remain fun and interesting for us. We're enjoying it, all over again. Our friend codes are below, so just hollar if you wanna come visit (or vice versa).

Animal Crossing: City Folk (please add both)

Piper in Ashville: 1934 4474 4435
Penzo in Ashville: 1719 6994 4651

Please DO:
- Leave a bulletin board message
- Write letters!
- Shop 'till you drop
- Water flowers, catch some bugs, fish the river & ocean
- Visit the museum
- Leave gifts

Please DON'T:
- Pull up, or run over, flowers
- Chop down trees
- Create constellations or change the town tune
- Dig holes and leave them unfilled
- Type dirty or rude messages (WE HAVE CHILDREN WATCHING)

Last edited:
I don't plan on picking up AC:CF, but I do still visit my AC:WW town and pick some weeds now and then.

My AC:WW Friends code is 3824 0310 3853.

Ooooh oooh ooh me me me! lol. I just bought this yesterday and want to try the online play. 3394-7395-0154

Bijou, we need your character and town name so we can add you. Come visit anytime you see either of our gate's open!

I think another Tribe of Judah member was planning to pick this up, too. I'll send him a link to the thread.

Sounds good, Tek. I read an article that perfectly compared the daily shopping, harvesting, fishing, etc. to grinding in a MMO. The pay-off, instead of a higher level or bigger sword, is a house upgrade, a new resident you really wanted or completing a set of furniture or catching a rare fish. For me, it's every bit as addictive as World of Warcraft or any other MMO I played was. Maybe that's sad, but at least it's cute. :)

Looking forward to playing with other TOJers.

For me, it's every bit as addictive as World of Warcraft or any other MMO I played was.
I have the ultimate defense against MMO addiction: MMOADD. Massive multiplayer online attention deficit disorder.

Grinding? No thanks. Doesn't hold my attention.

Questing? No way. You kill your own 789475938475 snow moose to get 4 pelts and make your own frozen armor +1...or whatever.

Instances? Nope. Can't block off 4 hours of my day to play through an instance. At least, not without upsetting my wife. Happy wife, happy life.

SIDE NOTE: My wife is awesome and lets me spend a fair amount of time playing games online, but I agree that 3-4 hours straight of online gaming is too much for the average married person (unless, of course, the person's spouse is running the instance with them, which, from what I hear, is more common than you'd think).

PvP? Sure, I'd love to...if I didn't have to grind, quest, and run instances to get the gear I need to survive long enough to land a hit on the opposing team.

Auction House? Okay, so you found my one weakness--but even that didn't last for more than a few weeks.

But enough about WoW. This thread about AC:CF and I'll bring us (nearly) back on topic.

I liked AC:WW. I really did. It was like portable therapy. As an unemployed man in America, it can be frustrating to make calls, send e-mails, interview for jobs, and at the end of the day still be out of work. All that effort ultimately results in no visible benefit other than aversion of guilt.

A game like AC:WW (and, by extension, AC:CF) allows a player to immediately see progress, whether that's in the form of a few more bells paid toward one's mortgage, adding a new fossil, fish, or insect to the museum, or collecting another K.K. Slider tape.

AC:WW is calming and I assume AC:CF will be the same. And while I appreciate the relaxing nature of the game and would even recommend the game to others with expendable income, AC:WW didn't offer enough to hold my attention.

I don't think it's anything wrong with the game. I also put Xenosaga down after a few hours because all the cutscenes were getting on my nerves. (Seriously, is Xenosaga a movie or a RPG?) I wish AC:CF added more to the AC formula than it does, but even then it probably wouldn't hold my attention for that long.

In short: "It's not you, it's me." AC:CF looks like a great game. If you have $70 to spend on the WiiSpeak bundle and still tithe to your local church and pay your bills, then read the reviews and consider a purchase.

I'm not really sure why I typed all that out. But since I did, I might as well end with this: MMOADD, or gaming ADD in general, might sound like a bad thing, but it's actually very helpful when one is the President of a gaming group and also President of an Alliance of gaming groups. I like to stay "in the know" and that means playing or at least researching a wide range of games.

looking for animal crossing friends

new at this so here is my imformation if you add me let me know thanks this game is awesome.
Code: 0989-6217-0294
Name: Chyrel
Town: Bumpkin
Fruit: Cherries (waiting for Pears, Peaches, Apples, Oranges to grow!)

My INFO

my friend code: 2449-9122-7455
Names: James
City: Senatobi

We just got the game and my wife, myself, my 9 yr old daughter and my 5 yr old son all share this town..so come and say hi please!

I have ACCF :) . ACCF is my younger brothers. Until recently I made my own AC charactor. My younger bro already has friends on it who he wifis. We don't have wii speak, but we heard there voices (creepy :eek: ). It really got me interested in it. That's one of the reasons I joined here. So, maybe soon I may give the fc of the game here or in the fc list (link comming soon). Have a great day & God bless :) .

Added Wh1te out.

Also if anyone wants to add me to play on AC:CF then my friend code is

0216-5616-3952

Matthew in Nyrf is my information.

Would love to have anyone add me!

hello, Christian Family of 6 with daughters who enjoy animal crossing. We have, cherries, peaches, oranges and pears. soon we will have coconuts. My daughters like to trade, shop. and meet gamers and the animals in towns. We have wii speak and are considerate of other towns and their rules. my daughter Katie has added your family and would enjoy meeting your family and residents of your town.

Town name: Corleone
Friend code: 5456 4200 8624

we are in Illinois, on central time...

Hello all :) . Sorry I have not been here, much less posted here in a while as well as respon back to this thread with the link if I decided to. Well, unfortunately, I will not be posting the link of my place if I still even have a place. I may in the future if ever, but for now I'm not an ACCF guy. Sorry. Have a great day & God bles :) .

Hello All,
Glad to be a new member of CGA. Great forums! Just wanted to add my Friends Code, name, town, etc. to the board. Looking for like minded / hearted Christian friends to fellowship with.
I don't have Mic Chat yet, but will be purchasing it soon. I am at level where I just finished paying off my home. Now saving $$ for the really big purchases items, etc. Didn't realize till recently to plant the other fruit so I only have oranges. Anyone is welcome to exchange. I am looking for other types of fruit. You are also welcome to sell your turnups if you are having a bad price day and mine is better. I am usually on in early evenings on weekdays, different times on Saturdays (depending on house work), and sometimes on Sunday afternoons. All are welcome.
Name: Ruthie
Town: Plesant
2106-2854-1052

Sup all! I join because I looking for friends to meet. Anyway where the rules? And where the place I can avatar myself and sig too!
Anyway here my codes!
Name:Tagô
Town:Tagôwood
Code: 3266-1090-2943
To find "ô" Is in "more" within Keyboard.

Sup all! I join because I looking for friends to meet. Anyway where the rules? And where the place I can avatar myself and sig too!
Anyway here my codes!
Name:Tagô
Town:Tagôwood
Code: 3266-1090-2943
To find "ô" Is in "more" within Keyboard.

nvm I delete my saves and planning to sell to someone.
I got upset because I sell Turnips for 32 bells (I think)

Back