an important discovery about muels TERRAN PLAYERS MUST READ!

I never played SC1 but I remember friends sending me videos back then of micro masters being able to defeat anything that came their way with just a group of 8 marines without a single loss. If your micro is just that good, marines can be a great counter to many things. But if your micro is that good, you probably deserve to win. With micro skills that good, you'd likely be able to pull off the same thing with units in the other races as well.

I wish I didn't stink at micro. Oh, and macro too.

I never played SC1 but I remember friends sending me videos back then of micro masters being able to defeat anything that came their way with just a group of 8 marines without a single loss. If your micro is just that good, marines can be a great counter to many things. But if your micro is that good, you probably deserve to win. With micro skills that good, you'd likely be able to pull off the same thing with units in the other races as well.

I wish I didn't stink at micro. Oh, and macro too.

That's why I wanted you to practice and memorize the first 2-5 min of that build order i taught you because when you know it, things like spending money becomes so much more natural because you know the timing of when to get this building and unit etc etc. that's why I always start most new terrans off with at least one strong and versatile build order to memorize first before trying new crazy things ^^; Again I'm sorry for last night. My playing sucked and I was in a avery irritable mood due to that medication. T.T

Losing 5 games in a row with jam on the same gosh darn map didn't help my mood either . D:

update*** new important finding about muels!!

You know how muels sometimes get stuck behind minerals at the expansion and they can't get out? I tried making a drop ship to rescue the poor thing and it wouldn't go in! Muels can't be loaded into drop ships, so when your muel gets stuck, he's a goner. we should have blizzard patch this. : (

Back