alt woes

janc

Because I'm bored....

I need more character slots. I can't settle on which classes I enjoy the most, and keep shuffling characters between servers to level them up and still have the guild around.

I think Mythic was too good at making every class fun...there's no clear-cut "bad" class that I've discovered yet. Every time I move a character to make room for another, I get the urge to play it again.

Anyway, I'm done blathering on...no real point here, just needed something to do. :)

Feel free to derail the topic.

Could first determine what role you wanna do, narrow that down to the 3 races, and then narrow it down to play style, mechanic, and look. How I ended up on Slayer and Runepriest so far.

Could first determine what role you wanna do, narrow that down to the 3 races, and then narrow it down to play style, mechanic, and look. How I ended up on Slayer and Runepriest so far.

Keero, you crack me up. runepriest huh? Is that gonna be like the same thing as your archmage? Play, delete, replay? O wait, what happened to Oleksy? :p Just kidding around and congratz on your level 40 Slayer!

Janc, not that this is meant to guide your decision, but our guild always seems to lack tanks. Jerico has a level 40 tank already but there are no other active lvl 40 tanks in the guild yet. With the 6 or so of us playing, we have a fair amount of healing and dps at our disposal.

When all is said and done, you just want to play something that you know you can enjoy in spite of its flaws in the long run. In my mind, the drawbacks of the character weigh in heavily on my enjoyment of the character. I don't have any high level tanks because in comparison to other characters, I dont like to wittle stuff down for long periods of time and warded armor is an absolute for tanks. The other classes have some leeway with raiding (and player acceptance into groups) until you get to the latter areas of Lost Vale.

Hey, I got 3 ranks higher on this AM until I checked out the Runepriest skills. Plus everyone is either a WP or AM, I've seen like 3 RPs in T4 total. T4 lacks Dwarf in general, it's nice to be unique. :p And Oleksy is now an IB sitting in T1. My archmage will be my RPDS... or I'll delete him to have room for my 4 Dwarves. >.>

The engineer is still my "main", but I have a short attention span - he's at 23 right now. I do enjoy playing tanks and have both an ironbreaker and KotBS right now - the knight tends to be my preference. I also like playing a swordmaster (nice hybrid between the survivability of a tank and dps), but I don't have a slot for it.

Oddly enough, I've been having a lot of fun with the white lion lately and he's been getting a lot of play time. I've seen a lot of complaining about how bad they are, but I've been successful so far.

Back