Account Names and Realm

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Ok going to get this post pinned and all that i would like to see posted in it is

Your account(s) name(s)
Realm
How often you play.

Please take all other discussion to a new topic

LionOfJudah, Lion0fJudea
UsEast
When i am home and am asked to play
wink.gif

Ethan-Swordrust or Kalen-Swordrust

USEast

most nights 10PM EST

j0hn [thats a zero]
4t0p

us east

whenever i can although i usually play lan, its more challenging than bnet =D

hello this is me.. i think i played with a couple of u guys on old warcraft 3 in public chat christians. Anyway my new nick is Ezrah seeya all on clan toj i didn't know we had moved from public chat christians so i assumed we disbanded
laugh.gif

Best

Dennis

nah didnt disban or anything just trying to become a little more orginized and all, plus its kinda fun having everyone in the clan.

Weoflun
Bowser-a
Both on Azeroth east.

Fairly often, usually late nights.  I play all games; custom, solo, arranged team, random team, ffa.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ezrah @ Oct. 27 2003,7:39)]i didn't know we had moved from public chat christians so i assumed we disbanded
The home channel for all Tribe of Judah Battle.net games is now op cga on US East. Stay tuned to the Christian Gamers Alliance News and Announcement forums for updates regarding the channel, the channel bot, and the channel text broadcast.

endings ToJ! us West & East RoC & FT

ParkerFly (west RoC only
biggrin.gif
)

I'll be in East more now it looks like, seems most players are over there anyway. hehe

Not on much now but will be soon if there is a few ppl to hang with. I basically stayed with SC cause I knew way more of the game and the people. But that may change soon.

I LOVE WARCRAFT!!

i_c_dead_peons1 and gods_peon17 I use them both

Both on Azeroth east.

I play every day no matter what time. FROZEN THRONE ROCKS!!!

Back