account banned again -_-

I'll be starting a new account. My new user name is BrianJacko. If anyone is NOT level 30 and wants me to help them get there I can do that as well. I won't use MF on someone elses account so i won't get banned :p

a few things i think. The biggest reason probablly is my build which involves no boots. the 2nd i think is that I call mid at select screen and ppl are like OMFG AD CAR GOES BOT!!! @&^#! now i do agree with them that most ad cars can't mid EXCEPT caitlyn and MF are the only exceptions.

So you don't play the game the way people expect you to and you get banned for it?

Am I missing something here?

That pretty much sums it up. However in some ways you CAN cleary troll build like buying 6 boots or some dumb item that has NOTHING to do with your champ....

That pretty much sums it up. However in some ways you CAN cleary troll build like buying 6 boots or some dumb item that has NOTHING to do with your champ....

Or an AD Malz. If that's not a sneaky troll build I don't know what is.

So you don't play the game the way people expect you to and you get banned for it?

Am I missing something here?

I think it has to do with ranked/unranked games. Ranked games, if you are expected to be serious about the build and style of play. Don't live up to people's expectations, yeah you can get banned for it mostly due to your build/performance directly impacts their ladder ranking. Unranked games, I highly doubt it there's a bannable build offense unless it is the crazy obvious aforementioned "boots only" kind of thing.

Last edited:
Interesting parallel to our Christian walk. We are different and people 'ban' us...
in the LoL world, and maybe the real world in general, I suppose that we ought be ready to stand up for what we think is right (or what what we choose to do) and suffer whatever consequences may befall

I sent this message to riot...

i sent them this message.....Hello, I am concerned about the suspension of my account until December 25th. I don't know the exact details why I was banned, but I have a good idea it's because of a few things which I feel shouldn't be allowed to be banned. One thing is that I don't buy boots as Miss Fortune due to her passive and I buy plenty of other move speed items. I also only know and play as miss fortune, so many people get upset when I can't jungle or tank for the team at select screen.The other thing is that I call mid lane at select screen and there are some people who truly think this is trolling and that AD carries always go to bot lane. While this might be true in the pro scene. I am not a proffesional gamer, and AD carries being forced to go bottom lane is NOT a part of the game mechanics. I enjoy mid lane as miss fortune and if it's so horrible if an AD carry goes middle because everyone thinks it's such a bad idea, than that lies in your responsibility when it comes to balancing the game of AD vs AP champions. If you check my records, I have well over 1,000 ranked games played and I don't have a single leave or disconect. I do have some major problems and complaints when it comes to handing over the responsibilty to the community when it comes to banning accounts. You have to remember that a very large portion of the community is immature and irresponisble. It's normal for someone to spam racial slurs and curse words in a game, but you get banned if you buy items other's don't agree with or go to a lane that others think is a bad idea. This is just absurd Riot and I hope you at least have mercy on me and cut my ban time. It's unfair when the actual good people of this community get punished!

Perhaps it's time to look at this ban as a positive thing and use the time you would have played from now until Christmas to do something else. "When life hands you lemons," and all that.

Back