Absence

Sidonia

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I have not been logged into the game lately. I've been tired lately and it could all be because of allergies. Last night, it was non stop sneezing until I took some benadryl. A sister in Christ passed away this week, she was only 48. She died of cancer. Its good to know that she is HOME with the Lord Jesus, but she will be missed.

With that said, I'm reading a book by Andrew Murray called The Deeper Christian Life. A friend of mine let me borrow this book and I did not plan on reading it anytime soon, and I had seen it the week of February 21st and thought to myself, "I need to read that book sometime," but after an event that I went to on February 26th and feeling ineffective in ministering or even showing love to the ladies at that event, the Lord brought this book to mind and began reading it and I realized how much I was like Peter before Pentecost.

I love you all!

Your sister in Christ,
Bonnie

Take care of yourself, Bonnie. I have an Andrew Murray book, but I can't remember the name of it... lol.

I feel you been busy last 4 days here! Barely have time to check forums last few days!

Back