About map cycle

TheJfreak

PLEASE can we change italy with nuke italy as we all know is one sided and gets boring fast. so could we change italy with nuke nuke isnt on the cycle but its a great map i still havent figured out a replacement for office hmmm
rock.gif

If you have any recommendation for edited stock maps then please post here..

NOTE: fun maps and fy/aim/etc.. maps will be laughed at.. What i am looking for is good suggestions for decent strategy maps... like they made with cs_assault_upc for example.

If we find some good ones they will probably be put on the server. Please provide linakge to the map download.

err nuke is already avialible and freak... how is italy 1 sided? ive never seen a full one sided game of italy... and office pwns
blues.gif

What ever happen to that map where its ct vs t, weapons were at spawns, armor/grenades are in 'hidden' crates, and the level looks like aztec, except with a building/factory in the middle of the map, and it was very small, half the size of de_dust.

Yeah, I remember now, pa_fact_final.

The trouble was that ct's spawn is very crowded, when it had more then 7 people, the rest would die.
tounge.gif

What about pa maps?

pa = Prepared Assault CS maps

Didn't someone say their wasn't any ES maps in CS? I found a lot. es = Escape CS maps

Funny, I found a night-vision map. heh

yea! change italy for nuke, even though i havn'te played in like 1.5 months... lol but i do like nuke A LOT Better htan italy. or we should just have more maps like u know

Why don't we keep Italy, add Nuke and maybe some others. If the map time was reduced from 40 minutes to 30 minutes, (or ever 20), the maps wouldn't get boring. All of us dislike different maps but if the time per map was reduced, it will make it more tolerable to wait out the maps we don't like.

yea Shorter map time sounds good then you wouldnt get so sick and about to puke of dieing 30 seconds after you spawn =x because of awps and all

I agree. Making it 30 minutes would be good. But I think we should throw nuke in the rotation for kicks. But I see what J is talking about. I mean I'm not a fan of italy, but it seems every time I check which map is running, it's italy most of the time.

Back