a Ray of Hope for the Source server!!!

Wirl

on to something new...
I was on Source last night, and was on a Gun Game mode server.
I know that the Gun Game mods were also affected by the recent Steam update, b/c of Fish's server still being down.
However this server had its mod running. So does this mean maybe our Source server will be back soon??? WHO KNOWS!?!?!?
:D

I LOVE YOU HCS!!!

Mani mod 1.2BetaN RC2.3 is out, along with zombie 1.2.2 that make the servers playable.

Mani RC2.5 is out, which solves quite a few problems. RC2.6 is gonna be released either today or tomorrow accourding to Mani, which will fix the map crash bug.

For now the GFC source server has been taken offline. PLease continue to enjoy the GFC 1.6 server.

Sheesh, that sounded like a news cast or something....

HEY HCS!?!?!?!

If I can learn how to administrate a server, can we have the Source server back???

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE??????????

thank you :D

HEY HCS!?!?!?!

If I can learn how to administrate a server, can we have the Source server back???

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE??????????

thank you :D

Yes please teach this Pastor to administrate.... ummm the server.:D

THANK YOU!

Keep in mind that CS:S has now overtaken CS 1.6 in game play.
More people enjoy playing Source now.
Please take that into consideration at your meeting.
Thank You.:)

Two things:

It is not currently possible to properly secure a source server due to a client configuration a couple of months ago put out by steam. Once that's fixed or worked around i'll entertain running a source server(unless i am overidden by a majority of hte clan at a meeting)

*looks around*

Nope no source server yet... hmmmmm... got to continue thinking on that one. :D

Back