a PvP some time in december.

robinhood94

hey all. i am still in texas but bby december i will be back home and i would like to join a PvP. i finally have all of the skills for all of the campaigns for all of the professions and i would like to try out an Assassin PvP char. if there would be any set date for one or something then plz let me know. also if any one has a build for an Assassin then plz post it on here.:D

Well we uually PvP every Tuesday and Friday night at about 9 pm Eastern. So just hope on! :)

9 pm to easter time would be what time to Ohio? lol it might seem like a weird q' but i dont remember what it would be.

9 PM EST is 6 PM PST which means that its 7PM Mountain Time and 8 PM Central time. I'm guessing Ohio is either Central or Eastern.

lol, i figured out that its EST so i guess that ill have to see if i can stay up l8r on tuesday nights cause no can do fridays. Bible study with friends. which means boo for GW but yay for spiritual growth!

ty all, and i hope i get the privalege to PvP with ya'll soon. i finally have all of the skills for all of the capaigns so i will be able to be my Sin/Necro for PvP. until i can get on. does any one have a good Sin build? i could use one really bad.

Depends, there are a bunch of good sin builds, it all depends upon what kind of enemy you wish to focus on, whether you wish to spike or deal damage over time, etc.

hehe. i just thought i could have one that really knocked a punch right away so my minions could finish 'em off. then i could really be good. also i would like a good sin/war build for running. i like having all of the campaigns and having all skillz unlocked, lol

i figured out that i would like a sin build for spiking, i havent perminately chosen a secondary prof for my sin yet, but i think that a sin/mesm would be good. also, i found some good builds on Pvxwiki.com. but i was wondering if there was any good builds that you guys might have.

Back