A new guy!

Sulphate

Hiya everyone, just wanted to stop by the forums and introduce myself. My name is Lance, and I recently xfer'd from Stormreaver PVP. I've been playing WoW for almost as long as it has been out, bout a month after release. Anyways, been convicted here of lately to clean up the game we love so much or quit playing all together.

I strongly believe however God finds joy in allowing us to have things we hold interest in. I just wanted it to be more oriented around my beliefs and start putting God more forward. Hence why I'm here :)

Long story short, I'm glad to be here and if anyone needs me for anything in game or irl don't hesitate to ask.

Really enjoy raiding also, if there's any need just let me know!

Sweet, great to have you with us. We are a fellowship of believers first, the rest comes secondary. Glad you find us. Please post on our sticky regarding new members as we have a Members Only section which you can't see unless you post first to the sticky. See ya in game soon I hope.

Welcome Lance,

I enjoyed our conversation last night and this AM. I hope your enjoy your WoW time with The Forgiven!! :D

Back