4v4 Strategies

Pretty much expand as much as you can. Once you think you have a good economy start with the army part. Dont forget about upgrades because when your playing 4v4s ppl tend to go for mass 1 unit. AKA like mass thors or BC's or VRs or something dumb. If you playing and you team isnt doing well and not expanding and building an army by atleast 10-15 minutes then you might as well call it a GG. You can get out mass anything in about 10-15 minutes...with upgrades probably a little bit later.

I personally dont like 4v4's because you get so many people who dont know how to play and usually you could get rushed like 6 pool or 2 gate proxy or something like that...if all 4 ppl go early cheese its also a gg if your team doesnt know how to handle it.

I ask b/c I got 3 other buddies and we pretty much just play 4v4 or 3v3 (depending on who is online)

All we have been doing was like a 5 minute rush followed by scouting, expanding, and trying to counter. I was wondering if their was a more detailed build or different tactics we could try out?

ZERG RUSH!

ZERG RUSH!

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

You could do a double 4 gate with speedlings and a marine/marauder push around 7 minutes. It would be pretty powerful if you hit the same person.

Back