I'm keeping an eye on:
  • Soulcalibur V, though I may wait for a "greatest hits" if they intend to release DLC or a sale (especially since I feel like I still haven't gotten my $20 worth out of SCIV).
  • Binary Domain, solely because it's developed as the same team that developed the Yakuza games.
My most anticipated PS3 title of 2012 right now is Ni no Kuni, but I'll probably still wait until it drops to $40 or below before picking it up. I just can't justify spending $60 on a new game when most titles go on sale for $40 or $30 within 3 months of release.

Other than that, I hope to pick up a few older games like Little Big Planet 2: Special Edition or Modnation Racers on good sales (though I'm in no hurry to pick up LBP2 because I didn't care for LBP1's "floaty" jump and nothing I've read suggests the developers fixed that in LBP2).

My wife and I received our PS3 as a gift in October 2010 and I picked up some excellent games during Black Friday last year that I still haven't finished (inFamous, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time), so I'm not in any particular hurry to drop coin on new releases.

Fighting games, as usual, are the big things on my hit list. Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Street Fighter X Tekken, SoulCalibur V, and Dead or Alive 5.

I'm still catching up on my ever-growing backlog, though, so I'm not in a rush to go buy anything new, either.

Binary Domain, solely because it's developed as the same team that developed the Yakuza games.
Binary Domain's release date got pushed back to Feb. 28, but with the delay announcement comes a new trailer.

Sci-fi third-person shooter with online multiplayer co-op from the studio behind the Yakuza franchise? Yes, please.

Back