XionTawa

From a post by Drysc on the WoW forums:

The start date for Season 3 is purposefully planned to be one week later than the release of patch 2.3, which is currently scheduled for November 13. We will be closely monitoring the testing of the 2.3 patch, and if it looks like it won’t make the November 13 date, we will announce a delay.

So it could be as soon as this Tuesday! :)

Woot!

w00t, tankadins with 10% more stamina here we come. I should be just shy of 14,600 unbuffed health and around 15,700 self buffed with kings.

Also, I hope we still maintain at least one kara run going forward as they will be a great way to get badges for gear and to gear up alts/secondary roles.

2 different guilds:p Different servers etc, we dont always read each other's posts

/spam

43 more badges for my chest, hmm 1 heroic mech and SP a night and I could do it in 5-6 days, must hurry lol

They also announced a nice mage buff today by a blue on the forums .

Two things we'll be making improvements to in the near future (although these aren't likely to make it in on time for 2.3) are having iceblock be trainable (to make sure all mages have it as a tool for pve encounters and to open up other trees as being more viable options for pvp), and to-be-finalized improvements to mana issues in longer fights.

And so that this isn't completely off-topic... my PTR sources tell me that the lvl 30-60 XP rate has been GREATLY increased. I'm totally psyched about the changes. :D

EXP need per level (20-60) will be decreased by 15%, and quest (30-60) EXP will be increased by 15%...

So we are looking at about a 30% increase in leveling speed from 30-60...which is cool, but I am afraid some immature players, that should never reach past level 20, will now reach the higher levels to bug as all the time now...lol...

That's a good point. It's also why we don't normally run lowbies through instances with the higher levels. They miss out on the opportunity to learn how to properly play their toons.

I rechecked the PTR yesterday(pvp PTR was silly, first few weeks of it there was too many bodies piled up in Area52 to even target the s3 vendor heh) and the 1850 rating is on the hunter axe Gala:(

Back