Humble Bundle Deal!

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Staff member
IMG_3085.jpg

Many of you are familiar with the Humble Bundles! Well, here's one more to add to your Library if you like! ;) 3 well-known games for a donation of at least $1! I've enclosed the link. I think this is valid for 8 more days. Enjoy!

star.png
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/wb-games-classics-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2

84afc8e8-4541-4bcb-8ff8-a263386d27e7.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, sorry that deal's over. It seems there is another deal for that game going on right now but it's not free any more. The Sale price is $4.99 for the Hobbit. This deal ends in about 5 days. You can use the same link to check it out! ;)

Ya, sorry that deal's over. It seems there is another deal for that game going on right now but it's not free any more. The Sale price is $4.99 for the Hobbit. This deal ends in about 5 days. You can use the same link to check it out! ;)
Nah, I'm good. I already have one Lego game (Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga) that I played twice then let collect dust. :|

Back