Introductions

Hey! I am a Chrisitian Gamer/Streamer! I honestly have been looking for a long time for a solid Christian community, and hopefully have finally found it! My twitch information is twitch.tv/kalcsu1 * @Atown Allowed me to post the link * I look forward to talking to everyone on Discord!
Games that I play:
Minecraft, League, Runescape, Left 4 Dead, TF2, Sims 3, Doom, Rocksmith, and Rockband/Guitar Hero, basically everything. :)

Hey! I am a Chrisitian Gamer/Streamer! I honestly have been looking for a long time for a solid Christian community, and hopefully have finally found it! My twitch information is twitch.tv/kalcsu1 * @Atown Allowed me to post the link * I look forward to talking to everyone on Discord!
Games that I play:
Minecraft, League, Runescape, Left 4 Dead, TF2, Sims 3, Doom, Rocksmith, and Rockband/Guitar Hero, basically everything. :)

Welcome to our forums :) . We have a few crazies that still play TF2 should you care to join us for our game night every Tuesday 8:30 central ip 64.74.97.17:27015 . The server isn't really used the rest of the time but if you look us up then you should get a decent game or two.

Welcome to our forums :) . We have a few crazies that still play TF2 should you care to join us for our game night every Tuesday 8:30 central ip 64.74.97.17:27015 . The server isn't really used the rest of the time but if you look us up then you should get a decent game or two.
Absolutely I would love to! Hopefully will catch you this Tuesday!

Hey everyone,

I'm just a Christian guy who games alot and was looking for people to game with who are also Christians. I did some google searching and found this group.

I play alot of games as they come but currently am running regularly Overwatch, league of legends, Eve Online, Diablo 3, and hearthstone.

Alot of the people I know just aren't into gaming and I have just recently started searching for christian gaming communities that I can be a part of.

For games such as league of legends and overwatch I tend to play solo as I'm not that good. Especially LOL which I just picked up for a few months but find it hard to find groups or people who are willing to play with a noob as myself.

Let me know what's good and lets game together.

Edit - I do also play wow and have a few chats at 110 but am taking a short hiatus as I have gotten back into eve online once again.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm just a Christian guy who games alot and was looking for people to game with who are also Christians. I did some google searching and found this group.

I play alot of games as they come but currently am running regularly Overwatch, league of legends, Eve Online, Diablo 3, and hearthstone.

Alot of the people I know just aren't into gaming and I have just recently started searching for christian gaming communities that I can be a part of.

For games such as league of legends and overwatch I tend to play solo as I'm not that good. Especially LOL which I just picked up for a few months but find it hard to find groups or people who are willing to play with a noob as myself.

Let me know what's good and lets game together.

Edit - I do also play wow and have a few chats at 110 but am taking a short hiatus as I have gotten back into eve online once again.

Hi and welcome to our forums. Sorry it took a day more than normal to get you out of moderation but you are good to go now :).

Oh and an Overwatch player list is here if you want it http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/threads/overwatch-players-list.50897/ have fun :) .

Hi everyone, I'm Jake, just saying hi, probably won't be spending much time on the forums but plenty of time in discord.

I play:
Smite (Like...always)
For Honor
Overwatch
Rainbow 6 Siege

Welcome back, Starr! How's it going? :)

I own GW2, but I'm waiting until I have a proper desk again before really getting back in to the game. GW2 just doesn't play that well 10 feet away from a 46" HDTV.

EDIT: I play with Legacy of Elijah on Sanctum of Rall.

Tek7! I really am back now. My laptop graphics card was too poor, as I was, to play GW2. Courtesy of my technically savvy husband, we now own a desktop that can play it...much to his chagrin! (I'm supposed to be working on my undergraduate thesis...)

Anyway, I would love to hook up GW2 again. How can I do this?

Tek7! I really am back now. My laptop graphics card was too poor, as I was, to play GW2. Courtesy of my technically savvy husband, we now own a desktop that can play it...much to his chagrin! (I'm supposed to be working on my undergraduate thesis...)

Anyway, I would love to hook up GW2 again. How can I do this?
Welcome back, Starr!

Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars 2 guild, Spirit of Elijah, is still active, though perhaps not AS active as when you last played.

If your characters were members of the guild before, they should still be.

If your characters weren't in the guild before or you log in and find they aren't OR you created new characters and want to get them invited to the guild, post a reply and let me know and I'll find someone who can help.

Back