March 17th Fish Server Event

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Long time TF2 player Peek-a-Boo is having an event over on the Fish server on March 17. If you've got the inclination for some TF2 I'd hit them up then! Linky here for more information! Have fun kids!

FYI I will likely bump this a couple times before then for more views.

Event starts between 8:30 and 9 p.m. Central on 3/17, eh? I might be able to make at least part of the event if the kids go to bed at a reasonable hour that night. :>

Oh hey, this event is tomorrow. Nearly slipped right by me.

I'd bump this but I don't have to since Tek did... or did I just bump it? FORUMCEPTION! Dum, Dum, DUM!

I missed the event last night. :(

How did it go?

We had a slow start as Fish unfortunately scheduled a Rocket League Tournament on the same day Peek already scheduled her event. Though as the night went on it picked up steam and I think they had a good turnout, full server at one point, my hit detection/internet was in full fail mode though -_-. Several people donated things to Peek's drawing so it went on far longer than she had initially intended which is neat.

I won the very first drawing too so I have an extra backpack expander now. I intend to give it to one of our regulars but haven't decided who yet. It will probably be a practical decision as some play a lot while others only play on Toj Tuesday and wouldn't get much use out of it... or I could just give it to Banana because I'm a sucker for dames :p (but honestly she doesn't play much so it will probably be someone else). I'll just ask of our regulars then who plays a lot and finds themselves running out of space.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all of your support for our Thursday Night Events! The Fish Server is officially done now! Thanks for helping it go out with a Blast! :D I'm encouraging any of our players to still join the Toj. Server on Tuesday Nights! Hope to see you all then! :)

155820.alfabetajuega-team-fortress-2-070716-3.jpg

Back