So what's everyone playing these days?

Almost exclusively playing Diablo 3 (PC) and Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS3) these days. Just picked up (seconds ago) Persona Q (3DS) on notable discount, though, so I'm looking forward to that finishing its download.

Almost exclusively playing Diablo 3 (PC) and Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS3) these days. Just picked up (seconds ago) Persona Q (3DS) on notable discount, though, so I'm looking forward to that finishing its download.
Eh? Notable discount where now?

I know I have no business spending money on another RPG when I can't seem to find the time to make any significant progress in Bravely Default over the course of a month, but, well, Persona.

Exactly that! lol 3DS eShop has it for $19.99 for the next... week-ish, I believe. I didn't wanna pass it up.

Because, well, Persona. ;)

I was going to ask the same question as this subject. My husband and I are looking to get back into raiding and looking for help in finding one that people play.

I am opening a support group for people with my condition. I'll be calling it: MCA.
Too many people, like myself, are literally blocked in by Minecraft! We say things like "There are no other games than Minecraft!" and "Minecraft rules all games!" as well as "Leave me alone, I'm playing Minecraft!"
"Hi, my name is BlockHeadLewie and I'm addicted to Minecraft." (everyone: "Hi BlockHeadLewie!")
Peace!
:cool:

Haven't popped by here in a while. I've been mostly playing alongside SOLA as they were playing a few more of the MMOs I am into. Hope everyone is doing well. I am playing BDO at the moment. Real breath of fresh air for someone who enjoyed Archeage as it should have been. Time will tell if Daum will stick to it's intentions not to let the cash shop make it pay to win. Aside from the Ghillie suit (which many PvPers are up in arms about) they seem to be sticking to their guns.

Hope to see you all in game (whichever that may be) at some point or another.

God bless!

Had to Google to find out BDO = Black Desert Online.

Does that mean I'm out of touch with MMOs? :(

Had to Google to find out BDO = Black Desert Online.

Does that mean I'm out of touch with MMOs? :(

You aren't missing much, at least in gameplay terms, mmos haven't changed. I'll admit BDO is prettier than many MMOs but games in general always get prettier with time.

It's weird not 7 hours ago but before Direpath's post I saw and researched BDO. It's really weird how that happens frequently in my life. I'll see something obscure somewhere that I've never seen before and shortly thereafter I'll see it again somewhere unrelated. No I'm not just noticing it now because I saw it recently, it's really odd. Like Tek posts about the Toj membership thing and not 2 days ago I noticed the links on the web page need to be assigned pages after not having been there for months. This universe freaks me out sometimes.

Last edited:
I'm such an MMO hopper but I'm hoping this one keeps me around. It certainly fills many of the voids I was missing in some of the other ones I have tried. I am hoping it can make it into the "always come back to" list with WoW and SWTOR.

I'm not surprised some are not as in tune with what its about. With so many games being shoved at us it is hard to keep up on all of them. This one definitely interested me when it first popped up but I ignored it for so long, writing it off as another Korean garbage MMO to be brought low by mismanagement and cash shop antics (a la Archeage). So far it was worth the $50 I threw at it. I tend to look at MMO purchases through the lens of someone purchasing a single player game. I've easily gotten the enjoyment I would have out of a $50 purchase of a non-MMO. Whether it holds my attention or not, I don't feel I have wasted anything.

Hope everyone is doing well, regardless of their chosen passtime.

I have been playing Elite Dangerous on the PC. Love that game. I am going to get Stardew Valley tomorrow. I Am playing Far Cry Primal on PS4 and Paragon on PS4.

I began playing the Division on Steam a couple weeks ago. I'm also reviewing it for CCGR. Still getting my feet wet in the game but surprised that it's an MMO.

What little time I have trying to keep up with dailies on 2 GW2 accounts.

dailies ftw.

I like doing the world events because it works on a 30-min on, 5 min off schedule with working from home :)

Back