Games beyond Wow

Hey everyone! Usually I'd join and just not post until I see something I'd like to respond to. But as I have to make a post within seven day, I thought why not just wade on in!

So I'm here to ask, what other multiplayer games do y'all play?
Specifically, does anyone else play World of Tanks, or Mass Effect 3 MP?

Lookin' forward to the responses!

Welcome to the forums :) ! I play Team Fortress 2, Natural Selection 2 and a tiny bit of Blacklight Retribution. I also plan to try Planetside 2 at some point. Currently though I am working on my Team Fortress 2 maps though and I am not, or trying not XD, to play anything except on our Team Fortress 2 Tuesdays.

Last edited:
Currently though I am working on my Team Fortress 2 maps though

Actually, you're piddling around in the forums. Not working on your map. Get back to work or we cut the gerbil food rations again!

Used to play World of Tank. It got repetitive and boring so I quit. Trying out A game of Dwarves and getting back into Galactic Civ II right now but I'm looking forward to some Borderlands 2. I play TF2 on Tuesdays as well but recently the overabundance of scouts has made me rage quit each week. There's also L4D2 Thursdays but Thursdays always seem to be my busy day and I end up missing it.

I'm tinkering with F2P Vindictus game to see if I wanna play it alittle or just forget about it all together. I'm also playing Minecraft again, I bought GW2 but I've gotten kinda bored of that game burning myself out after getting pretty far in world completion. :)

(Darn, I forgot this was a forums of different guilds and I had been lurking on other forums more and I just realised I accidently posted in a thread in a forums section for guild members of a Guild called The Forgiven. Sorry about that, feel free to remove this post if that makes it better. I wasn't paying attention.)

Last edited:
Heh, seems TF2 is quite the choice. Wolfe, I've always heard Galactic Civ II is good, but I've never actually tried it. Have you heard of the game series, Sword of the Stars?
And Planetside 2, I played a bit for one of their testing weekends, and it looked pretty okay. But without alot of communication and organisation, it's hard to be effective.

Actually, you're piddling around in the forums. Not working on your map. Get back to work or we cut the gerbil food rations again!

Wah the bad man barked at me T_T! It's my job now that I am a forum admin. Really the spam is um work related, yeah work! >.> <.<

(Darn, I forgot this was a forums of different guilds and I had been lurking on other forums more and I just realized I accidentally posted in a thread in a forums section for guild members of a Guild called The Forgiven. Sorry about that, feel free to remove this post if that makes it better. I wasn't paying attention.)
I wouldn't worry about it as long as it is not a private forum and it is on topic (well threads generally don't stay on topic either XD). I've pretty much played with most of the people here on one game or another and they all change games and forums anyway.

Last edited:
I play World of Tanks, left WOW about a year or so ago (just cant commit that much time anymore) WoT is enjoyable, over there i'm in a clan there called The Destined if you ever want to look it up, one thing that really makes it for me is we are one of very few clans in World of Tanks that run a profanity free TS server , nice to be able to play and not listen to that junk. Was so used to the Forgiven I forgot how bad some clans/guilds are when it comes to language, my experience with the first clan I joined that was rough on the ears, so was very happy to find the Destined :)

Back