Learn to evangelize in everyday life...

Mordos

Learn to evangelize in everyday life...

'Telling the truth in Love'

I have written a workbook to go through on evangelism and would like to start a Bible study to plow through it.

I'm looking to get the doc on the net now so everyone will have it in front of them.

This will be in the Wednesday night slot and is very much a Bible study do to the knowledge needed to go though.

Chris White

YEAH! I look forward to it and hope it comes at a time when I can attend. What a great subject!!!

YEAH! I look forward to it and hope it comes at a time when I can attend. What a great subject!!!

Good point, I am hoping the workbook will assist in missing some. If you miss some you could get with someone else or me and go over what was missed.

This week we start at the beginning... or before... with God. Cover the basics of God who He is and a basic properties of His character. Good times!

As I began to study theology, I began to "have a problem" with our God of all authority. However, as I delved deeper into the doctrine of the trinity, I was humbled, refreshed and elated. Maybe Chris can touch that this evening.

Sure and I think over the next few weeks we will be all about God and how He has worked His plan out, from before the foundation of the earth. (1 Peter 1:20; Rev 13:8)

Tonight! The manishness of man!

We will look at God's creation, with a focus on man, then move into why man is in need of a savior.

Back